Mumbai, Jan 29 : Filmmaker Mohit Suri will tie the knot with his actress girlfriend Udita Goswami here Tuesday evening in a traditional Punjabi wedding at the Hare Rama Hare Krishna temple.
Suri's sister Smiley says it won't be a Bollywood celebrity-laden affair.
"We had asked our close friends to design Mohit Suri's outfit for his wedding and reception. It is a very private celebration, so we thought let's keep it a very simple Punjabi wedding. It's not going to be filmy at all," Smiley told IANS.
"The baraat will go to the Hare Rama Hare Krishna temple directly, and there will be a traditional Punjabi Hindu wedding at 6 p. m.. It is a very private wedding for close family members and friends," she added.
The pre-wedding mehndi ceremony was held at Smiley's residence Monday, and she admits the preparations are stressful.
"We are highly stressed right now. There are back to back occasions and last night we had a blast during the mehendi ceremony. There was mehendi as well as haldi last night. So we had a lot of fun last evening," she said.
The wedding reception will be held Jan 31 at the Mahalakshmi Race Course here.
Udita and Mohit started dating each other during the making of 2005 film "Zeher". (IANS)
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak