Private infrastructure firm, Pratibha Industries ha said on Monday that it has bagged orders worth Rs 772 crore in the building and water management segments from various companies.
"With these, the balance order book of the company stands at Rs 6,568 crore as on December 30, 2011, while total orders bagged in the current financial year to date are worth Rs 3,350 crore," the company said in a statement.
Out of the total Rs 772 crore, about Rs 153 crore worth of order was from Rustomjee Realty for conducting civil and structural work under a housing project at Andheri, Mumbai. The company also said that the project will be completed within 26 months.
The company’s building division received an order worth Rs 136 crore order from Tata Housing Development Company for construction of 23 buildings at Kalyan, in Maharashtra. The deal value is exclusive of the price of cement, steel and shuttering.
Gujarat Water Infrastructure and Dhaka Water and Sewerage Authority in Bangaladesh also awarded contacts in the water segment worth Rs 403 crore and Rs 80 crore, respectively. The two orders are expected to executed within the year.
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit