Submitted by Malini Ranade on Wed, 05/09/2012 - 20:21.
After facing opposition from real estate developers and others engaged in realty sector, the government has decided to not implement one percent TDS on real estate transactions as was announced in recent Budget proposals.
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell