Mumbai, Sept 20: Pakistani pace bowler Mohammad Amir's admission of his involvement in last year's spot-fixing scandal before a court in England will not affect Salman Butt's case, the former captain's lawyer Yasin Patel has said.
Lahore, Sept 17: Banned Pakistani fast bowler Mohammad Amir has reportedly admitted to his involvement in last year's spot-fixing scandal before a court in England.
The corruption charges relate to Pakistan's Test match against England at Lord''s last year, when a British tabloid claimed that Aamir, Salman Butt and Mohammad Asif had colluded in a spot-fixing scam organised by British-based agent Mazhar Majeed.
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name