Mumbai, Sept 20: Pakistani pace bowler Mohammad Amir's admission of his involvement in last year's spot-fixing scandal before a court in England will not affect Salman Butt's case, the former captain's lawyer Yasin Patel has said.
Lahore, Sept 17: Banned Pakistani fast bowler Mohammad Amir has reportedly admitted to his involvement in last year's spot-fixing scandal before a court in England.
The corruption charges relate to Pakistan's Test match against England at Lord''s last year, when a British tabloid claimed that Aamir, Salman Butt and Mohammad Asif had colluded in a spot-fixing scam organised by British-based agent Mazhar Majeed.
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit
- No refills for multiple cooking gas connection holders from June 1