Washington D.C. [USA], Nov. 26 : Video game designer Koji Igarashi (aka IGA), who is best known for the 1997's dark fantasy-themed video game series 'Castlevania', recently expressed that his presence in the gaming industry is not a "big deal" at all.
With his recent public appearance at an indie game festival, Rolling Stones caught up with IGA at his Tokyo office to talk about where his latest upcoming 'Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night' will take him in the future.
"People list me as one of the triple-A producers in the game industry, like I'm a big shot, but I honestly don't feel that I'm a big deal at all," he said.
"I feel like I'm just a creator, trying to make the best game I can with everybody else," he added.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study