Japanese electronics major, Sony has announced that Kenichiro Hibi will take over the leadership of Sony India as the unit's managing director from July 1.
Hibi will replace current MD Masaru Tamagawa, who will move to become president for Sony Europe. Sony India is looking to increase its sales by 30 per cent in the current fiscal year. Hibi will look to boost growth and profitability of the company in the region by providing thought leadership, driving its business strategy and making sure that the company delivers excellence cross its product range.
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell