New Delhi, July 28 - One of Taiwan's most celebrated producers, Hsu Li-Kong, wants to make "a Bollywood-type" movie. And he finds India a rich source of themes, be it the stories behind its many gods or its "tiffin culture".
"I do hope I'll make a Bollywood type of movie. That is one of the main aims; I have come to India this time so that I get to know what Bollywood movies are like," Li-Kong told IANS in an interview through an interpreter.
"I am here on a survey and collecting some preliminary information. I do want to make such a movie but I don't have any idea in my mind right now. But I would like to cast some Bollywood stars in my movie, especially the cast of 'Slumdog Millionaire'," he added.
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell