Washington, Jan 29 : President Barack Obama enjoyed his highest approval ratings in Washington, D. C., and Hawaii in 2012, according to a new poll.
The Gallup Poll found that Obama's top approval rating for last year was in D. C., at 82.4 percent, followed by Hawaii at 64.2 percent and Vermont at 59.1 percent.
The poll found that the president, however, clocked in with popularity under 30 percent in Utah and Wyoming.
According to Politico, the Democratic president was least popular in Utah, where he has a 27.9 percent approval rating; in Wyoming at 28.5 percent and in Alaska at 31.4 percent.
Gallup indicated that his overall approval rating is an average of 48 percent for 2012, up from 44 percent the previous year. (ANI)
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Considering a Combination
- Ted Cruz Unveils Flat Tax Plan, Says it will Spur Economic Growth
- Samsung’s Business Moving in the Right Direction; Quarterly Profits Surpass Estimates
- Feds December Rate Hike Agenda Pushes Dollar to 2-1/2-months High
- Comcast Corp Reports Gain in Q3 Revenue