Washington, Aug 21 : All charges against Beyonce’s beau Jay-Z and her bodyguard have been dropped after the latter was allegedly charged with threatening the paparazzi.
The couple is currently holidaying in Dubrovnik, Croatia and the bodyguard was involved in a tussle with snappers when they tried to click them.
The charges were dropped after a review of the footage of the incident.
The video shows the bodyguard Julius, blocking off photographers in an alleyway as the couple walks out of a restaurant. Jay-Z is heard shouting, "Let''s go, let''s go, don''t worry about it" and "stop stop stop," reports Contactmusic.
Three snappers claimed that Julius threatened them, manhandled them and damaged their property, none of which is seen in the video.
The bodyguard will not face any legal action after the local authorities investigating the claims declared him clean, according to TMZ. com.
However, he will be fined an undisclosed sum. (ANI)
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Considering a Combination
- Ted Cruz Unveils Flat Tax Plan, Says it will Spur Economic Growth
- Samsung’s Business Moving in the Right Direction; Quarterly Profits Surpass Estimates
- Feds December Rate Hike Agenda Pushes Dollar to 2-1/2-months High
- Comcast Corp Reports Gain in Q3 Revenue