Washington, Aug 21 : All charges against Beyonce’s beau Jay-Z and her bodyguard have been dropped after the latter was allegedly charged with threatening the paparazzi.
The couple is currently holidaying in Dubrovnik, Croatia and the bodyguard was involved in a tussle with snappers when they tried to click them.
The charges were dropped after a review of the footage of the incident.
The video shows the bodyguard Julius, blocking off photographers in an alleyway as the couple walks out of a restaurant. Jay-Z is heard shouting, "Let''s go, let''s go, don''t worry about it" and "stop stop stop," reports Contactmusic.
Three snappers claimed that Julius threatened them, manhandled them and damaged their property, none of which is seen in the video.
The bodyguard will not face any legal action after the local authorities investigating the claims declared him clean, according to TMZ. com.
However, he will be fined an undisclosed sum. (ANI)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name