Washington, Aug 21 : All charges against Beyonce’s beau Jay-Z and her bodyguard have been dropped after the latter was allegedly charged with threatening the paparazzi.
The couple is currently holidaying in Dubrovnik, Croatia and the bodyguard was involved in a tussle with snappers when they tried to click them.
The charges were dropped after a review of the footage of the incident.
The video shows the bodyguard Julius, blocking off photographers in an alleyway as the couple walks out of a restaurant. Jay-Z is heard shouting, "Let''s go, let''s go, don''t worry about it" and "stop stop stop," reports Contactmusic.
Three snappers claimed that Julius threatened them, manhandled them and damaged their property, none of which is seen in the video.
The bodyguard will not face any legal action after the local authorities investigating the claims declared him clean, according to TMZ. com.
However, he will be fined an undisclosed sum. (ANI)
- Sony's SmartEyeglass to be available for purchase by March
- Electric car sets new 204.9 miles-per-hour world land speed record
- Facebook dispenses apprehensions about its iOS8 app privacy setting changes in blog post
- Online attack on eBay puts buyers' credentials at risk: Report
- Microsoft develops keyboard designed for iOS, Android, Windows tabs
- Siemens Plans to Acquire Dresser-Rand for $6 billion Says Sources
- OSI Group to Cut 340 Jobs in China in Relation to Food Safety Scandal
- PARK(ing) Day Celebration Turns Parking Spots into Temporary Parks
- Oasis Beverages a Russian Company Buys Pabst
- About 6.4 trillion calories to be cut from food products