London, May 26 : The mother of murdered British teen Scarlett Keeling has revealed that authorities in Goa have finally released her girl’s remaining bodily organs.
They have been sent to a coroner in the UK. He is reportedly keen to do tests on the uterus and kidneys of the 15-year-old from Bideford, Devonshire, who died on holiday in India.
Scarlett’s mum Fiona MacKeown, 43, said: “I expect the uterus will reveal Scarlett’s sexual activities before she died. And the kidney should reveal details of drinks and drugs that were consumed before she died, although tests on hair have already been done to expose this.”
She said she had received an email from the coroner saying the organs would be picked up from Heathrow.
Scarlett was raped and murdered in Goa on February 19 last year. A post mortem revealed she had taken ecstasy, cocaine and LSD on the night she died. Her body was returned to England last year and later it was found that some organs were missing.
Scarlett’s mum is still not sure when she will be able to bury her daughter. (ANI)
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit