In a bid to take head on with Tata Motors in the LCV category M&M is planning to launch a passenger vehicle on the Maxximo platform over the next 12 months.
It is to be mentioned here that the company has already invested a huge sum of Rs. 300 crore at its Chakan unit for the same and the company plans to soon introduce the product in the Indian market which will take on the Tata Magic, a passenger vehicle made on the Ace Platform.
It may be noted here that the Maxximo, that was launched by the company at the auto expo is already eating away volumes from the Ace’s market and with the passenger vehicle of Maxximo in pipeline, it is believed that the segment will see a lot of action in times to come.
Mahindra and Mahindra Chief Executive (Automotive Division) Rajesh Jejurikar confirmed the development by saying that the company is planning such a product for the Indian market.
While Jejurikar was in Chennai for the launch of Maxximo in the South Indian market but the consumers are now eagerly waiting for the passenger vehicle on the Maxximo platform that will in return get high volumes to Mahindra.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island