London, Sept 4 : Hollywood star Michelle Pfeiffer prefers being paired with older men onscreen, but says film directors always cast her opposite younger actors.
Pfeiffer, 51, who recently acted opposite the 27-year-old Rupert Friend in Chéri, was quoted by the Telegraph as saying: "The older I get, the younger the leading man gets."
Recently, Pfeiffer had admitted that she feels less pressure to dress youthfully.
"I can't wear a skirt that's too short any more. It's not that my legs are bad, it just looks silly. I feel less pressure to dress youthfully," the star had said.
Pfeiffer made her screen début in 1980, but mainstream attention came to her with her appearance in Scarface (1983). (ANI)
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell