Los Angeles, Feb 2 : Veteran actress Meryl Streep has been roped in to play a witch in a big screen adaptation of hit stage show "Into The Woods".
The show's arranger David Krane says he can't wait to work with the 63-year-old Oscar winning actress again after working with her on "Happy End" in the 1977, reports contactmusic. com.
"Disney is going to make the movie and I will do the arrangements. Meryl Streep will be the witch and it will be the first time I have worked with her since 1977," Krane told BroadwayWorld. com.
The film will be directed by Rob Marshall and reports suggest Christine Baranski will play the Stepmother, James Corden will be the Baker, Anna Kendrick dons the garb of Cinderella and Patrick Wilson will be seen as Prince Charming. (IANS)
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak