Los Angeles, Feb 2 : Veteran actress Meryl Streep has been roped in to play a witch in a big screen adaptation of hit stage show "Into The Woods".
The show's arranger David Krane says he can't wait to work with the 63-year-old Oscar winning actress again after working with her on "Happy End" in the 1977, reports contactmusic. com.
"Disney is going to make the movie and I will do the arrangements. Meryl Streep will be the witch and it will be the first time I have worked with her since 1977," Krane told BroadwayWorld. com.
The film will be directed by Rob Marshall and reports suggest Christine Baranski will play the Stepmother, James Corden will be the Baker, Anna Kendrick dons the garb of Cinderella and Patrick Wilson will be seen as Prince Charming. (IANS)
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island