Luxury car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz has released the first official teaser images for its upcoming A 45 AMG high-performance hatch.
The all-new 2013 A 45 AMG will come equipped with a 2.0 litre turbocharged petrol engine that will produce upwards of 245kW power and 400Nm torque.
The 2013 A 45 AMG will compete with the likes of the Audi RS 3 and BMW M135i. While the BMW M135i delivers power to its rear wheels, the upcoming Mercedes-Benz car will join the Audi RS 3 in sending power to all wheels.
The new Mercedes-Benz vehicle has a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission system, Intelligent Light System, a dashboard finished in ARTICO artificial leather, and electrically adjustable front seats that boasts memory function.
Other notable features include three-stage ESP system with Sport Handling mode, electromechanical speed-sensitive steering, and AMG high-performance brakes.
Mercedes-Benz has announced that the new vehicle would be unveiled in early 2013. However, a specific timing for the new car's unveiling is yet to be declared. But the German manufacturer is widely expected to launch the new car at either the Geneva or the New York Auto Show.
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin