Los Angeles, Feb 25 - Actor Matthew McConaughey says he never knew his parents were getting divorced and instead thought his mother had gone for a long vacation.
McConaughey's mother Kay and father Jim exchanged vows three times but he and his two brothers never got to know why his mother would leave them time and again in middle of things.
"We didn't know they ever got divorced! We thought Mom was on extended vacation. I'm not bulls**tin' ya! I don't think I knew until after Dad died that those two vacations were divorces," Elle magazine quoted McConaughey as saying.
"They were wild, man. They loved hard," he added.
The 43-year-old is married to Camila Alves and has three children four-year-old son Levi, daughter Vida, 3 and over a month old son Livingston. (IANS)
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant
- HTC unveils world's first 64-bit Android phone 'Desire 510'
- US Judge denies Apple's appeal for permanent injunction against Samsung
- Apple iWatch set to release with iPhone 6 on Sep 9