London, Aug 17 : Actor Mark Wahlberg was reportedly taken to a hospital after he inhaled too much smoke from a machine, while shooting his new film `The Fighter'.
Sources have revealed that doctors used a special breathing device to clear the ` The Departed' star's lungs.
"Apparently he breathed in too much smoke," the Sun quoted a source as saying.
However, everything was fine, as he was soon released from hospital the same day and he returned to work. (ANI)
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit
- No refills for multiple cooking gas connection holders from June 1