London, May 2 - Socialite Kim Kardashian's sister Khloe Kardashian thinks her marriage to Lamar Odom made her older sister reassess her life and future.
"I think it was hard for Kim when I got married. It wasn't jealousy as such - it was more, 'Oh my God, my little sister is getting married.'I was in a place she wanted to get to. It made her reflect a lot," femalefirst. co. uk quoted Khloe Kardashian as saying.
The 26-year-old socialite, who tied the knot with basketball star Lamar Odom 18 months ago, also said that there is no rivalry between her and elder sisters Kim and Kourtney.
"The envy between my sisters and me is totally hyped up. We all want each other to be happy and successful. We're each other's biggest fans. We're tight. As long as my sisters are happy and doing well it'll only make me feel happier and do better because I don't want to have to worry about them," she said. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach