London, May 2 - Socialite Kim Kardashian's sister Khloe Kardashian thinks her marriage to Lamar Odom made her older sister reassess her life and future.
"I think it was hard for Kim when I got married. It wasn't jealousy as such - it was more, 'Oh my God, my little sister is getting married.'I was in a place she wanted to get to. It made her reflect a lot," femalefirst. co. uk quoted Khloe Kardashian as saying.
The 26-year-old socialite, who tied the knot with basketball star Lamar Odom 18 months ago, also said that there is no rivalry between her and elder sisters Kim and Kourtney.
"The envy between my sisters and me is totally hyped up. We all want each other to be happy and successful. We're each other's biggest fans. We're tight. As long as my sisters are happy and doing well it'll only make me feel happier and do better because I don't want to have to worry about them," she said. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes