London, May 2 - Socialite Kim Kardashian's sister Khloe Kardashian thinks her marriage to Lamar Odom made her older sister reassess her life and future.
"I think it was hard for Kim when I got married. It wasn't jealousy as such - it was more, 'Oh my God, my little sister is getting married.'I was in a place she wanted to get to. It made her reflect a lot," femalefirst. co. uk quoted Khloe Kardashian as saying.
The 26-year-old socialite, who tied the knot with basketball star Lamar Odom 18 months ago, also said that there is no rivalry between her and elder sisters Kim and Kourtney.
"The envy between my sisters and me is totally hyped up. We all want each other to be happy and successful. We're each other's biggest fans. We're tight. As long as my sisters are happy and doing well it'll only make me feel happier and do better because I don't want to have to worry about them," she said. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings