London, June 16 - Having showed his impressive six-pack for the hit "Twilight" series, Hollywood actor Taylor Lautner has said, he will only peel off again only if the role requires.
"Originally I was supposed to take off my shirt in the movie. The script said we were walking into school and (my character) Willy takes off his shirt. I said, 'No. He's going to take off his shirt in the middle of school? No, no, no'," contactmusic. com quoted the actor as saying, for his another movie "Valentine's Day".
"The reason I took off my shirt for 'New Moon' (sequel to 'Twilight') is because it is written in the book that way. And there is a reason behind it," he added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz