London, June 16 - Having showed his impressive six-pack for the hit "Twilight" series, Hollywood actor Taylor Lautner has said, he will only peel off again only if the role requires.
"Originally I was supposed to take off my shirt in the movie. The script said we were walking into school and (my character) Willy takes off his shirt. I said, 'No. He's going to take off his shirt in the middle of school? No, no, no'," contactmusic. com quoted the actor as saying, for his another movie "Valentine's Day".
"The reason I took off my shirt for 'New Moon' (sequel to 'Twilight') is because it is written in the book that way. And there is a reason behind it," he added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals