London, June 16 - Having showed his impressive six-pack for the hit "Twilight" series, Hollywood actor Taylor Lautner has said, he will only peel off again only if the role requires.
"Originally I was supposed to take off my shirt in the movie. The script said we were walking into school and (my character) Willy takes off his shirt. I said, 'No. He's going to take off his shirt in the middle of school? No, no, no'," contactmusic. com quoted the actor as saying, for his another movie "Valentine's Day".
"The reason I took off my shirt for 'New Moon' (sequel to 'Twilight') is because it is written in the book that way. And there is a reason behind it," he added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes