London, March 29 - Actress Kate Winslet is apprehensive about how her naked scene in the 1997 film "Titanic" will look in the movie's forthcoming 3D Version.
"I'm not going to look. I'll be in the bar by that point. I wish I hadn't shown so much flesh but I was young and I knew I had things to prove," Winslet said of the nude scene with Leonardo DiCaprio, reports thesun. co. uk.
The 36-year-old was at the London premiere of the 3D version of "Titanic", in which she stripped for a sex scene with DiCaprio.
However, Winslet said she will be happy to watch herself on screen with her two kids - Mia, 11, and Joe, eight.
In "Titanic", she played socialite Rose DeWitt Bukater opposite DiCaprio, who essayed the role of Jack Dawson.
The film bagged 11 Oscars.
The re-release of the films marks 100 years since the doomed passenger liner set sail from Southampton to New York in 1912, claiming several lives. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach