London, Nov 1 - Late singer Amy Winehouse's unheard tracks are set to be compiled and released in December by her father Mitch.
The tragic singer's father Mitch has revealed he was impressed by the songs that his daughter recorded before her death in July and wants to share them with her fans.
"I spent so much time chasing after Amy - telling her off - that I never realised what a true genius she was," dailystar. co. uk quoted him as saying.
"It wasn't until I sat down with the rest of the family and listened to this album that I fully appreciated the breadth of her talent. From jazz standards to hip-hop songs, it took my breath away," he added.
The record, which will hit stores Dec 5, will feature tracks written at the height of the star's drug problems, as well as songs examining her relationship with ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati