London, Nov 1 - Late singer Amy Winehouse's unheard tracks are set to be compiled and released in December by her father Mitch.
The tragic singer's father Mitch has revealed he was impressed by the songs that his daughter recorded before her death in July and wants to share them with her fans.
"I spent so much time chasing after Amy - telling her off - that I never realised what a true genius she was," dailystar. co. uk quoted him as saying.
"It wasn't until I sat down with the rest of the family and listened to this album that I fully appreciated the breadth of her talent. From jazz standards to hip-hop songs, it took my breath away," he added.
The record, which will hit stores Dec 5, will feature tracks written at the height of the star's drug problems, as well as songs examining her relationship with ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes