Washington, Dec 28 : The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will reportedly be welcoming the New Year surrounded by family.
According to a source William and Kate will travel to Aberdeen, Scotland, for their first New Year after marriage, and stay at Birkhall, a 53,000 acre estate belonging to William’s father, Prince Charles, and his wife, Camilla Parker-Bowles, Duchess of Cornwall.
“They will stay for New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day,” Us magazine quoted a source as saying.
“Charles and Camilla will be flying there, too,” the source added.
Middleton’s parents, Michael and Carole, are “expected at Birkhall for the festivities,” the source thinks, though they won’t likely be staying with the royal family.
“They are staying at Teapot Cottage or another cottage on the estate, not Birkhall itself,” the source added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes