Washington, Dec 28 : The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will reportedly be welcoming the New Year surrounded by family.
According to a source William and Kate will travel to Aberdeen, Scotland, for their first New Year after marriage, and stay at Birkhall, a 53,000 acre estate belonging to William’s father, Prince Charles, and his wife, Camilla Parker-Bowles, Duchess of Cornwall.
“They will stay for New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day,” Us magazine quoted a source as saying.
“Charles and Camilla will be flying there, too,” the source added.
Middleton’s parents, Michael and Carole, are “expected at Birkhall for the festivities,” the source thinks, though they won’t likely be staying with the royal family.
“They are staying at Teapot Cottage or another cottage on the estate, not Birkhall itself,” the source added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals