Washington, Dec 28 : The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will reportedly be welcoming the New Year surrounded by family.
According to a source William and Kate will travel to Aberdeen, Scotland, for their first New Year after marriage, and stay at Birkhall, a 53,000 acre estate belonging to William’s father, Prince Charles, and his wife, Camilla Parker-Bowles, Duchess of Cornwall.
“They will stay for New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day,” Us magazine quoted a source as saying.
“Charles and Camilla will be flying there, too,” the source added.
Middleton’s parents, Michael and Carole, are “expected at Birkhall for the festivities,” the source thinks, though they won’t likely be staying with the royal family.
“They are staying at Teapot Cottage or another cottage on the estate, not Birkhall itself,” the source added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers