Washington, Jun 02 : American actor and rapper Will Smith is desperate to make a third Bad Boys movie.
Smith is said to be so desperate that he begged director Michael Bay at the MTV Movie Awards to reunite him with Martin Lawrence for a second sequel.
The actor was able to have a word with Bay backstage at the bash on Sunday (1Jun08), telling him how another Bad Boys sequel would be good.
"We need Bad Boys 3. I was just watching Bad Boys 2 with my son and I told him you can't open a movie better. That's the best movie opening ever!" Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
Smith was there to collect the Best Male Performance award for his movie ‘I Am Legend’.
Bay teamed Smith and Lawrence for the first time in 1995 and then again in 2003. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach