New York, Apr 5 : Family and friends of Whitney Houston held an intervention for the singer's troubled daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown.
Friends fear that Kristina, who has been going downhill fast since her mother passed away, may tragically be following in her mother's footsteps.
The heartbroken 19-year-old daughter has reportedly been hitting the bottle hard, smoking weed and popping pills in the wake of the pop legend's sudden death on Feb. 11.
"Everyone is worried sick about Krissy," the New York Post quoted a source as telling RadarOnline.
"Her aunt Pat got a number of her friends and family to come to Atlanta and have a serious talk with her about her sobriety."
However, loved ones fear that the intervention didn't have much of an impact.
"There were lots of tears, but Bobbi Kristina didn't listen," the source said.
The family has now turned to Plan B, and employed music legend Clive Davis to entice aspiring singer Kristina to get her act together.
"Clive keeps telling Bobbi she needs to go to rehab, and that if she does, he'll help launch her music career," the source said.
"He's doing everything he can," the source added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes