Melbourne, May 20 : After losing 10 kg in quick time, the trimmed down Shane Warne has launched an underwear and clothing range in India with his new love Elizabeth Hurley.
The loved up couple stood arm-in-arm wearing t-shirts from the cricket legend''s ‘Spinners by Shane Warne’ while posing for the cameras, reports the Courier Mail.
Warne is in India captaining the IPL''s ‘Rajasthan Royals’ with the British actress, 45, supporting him.
Last month she was spotted in the grandstand with her son Damian and Warne''s three children- Brooke, Summer and Jackson- along with his ex Simone Callahan. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes