Melbourne, May 20 : After losing 10 kg in quick time, the trimmed down Shane Warne has launched an underwear and clothing range in India with his new love Elizabeth Hurley.
The loved up couple stood arm-in-arm wearing t-shirts from the cricket legend''s ‘Spinners by Shane Warne’ while posing for the cameras, reports the Courier Mail.
Warne is in India captaining the IPL''s ‘Rajasthan Royals’ with the British actress, 45, supporting him.
Last month she was spotted in the grandstand with her son Damian and Warne''s three children- Brooke, Summer and Jackson- along with his ex Simone Callahan. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati