Melbourne, May 20 : After losing 10 kg in quick time, the trimmed down Shane Warne has launched an underwear and clothing range in India with his new love Elizabeth Hurley.
The loved up couple stood arm-in-arm wearing t-shirts from the cricket legend''s ‘Spinners by Shane Warne’ while posing for the cameras, reports the Courier Mail.
Warne is in India captaining the IPL''s ‘Rajasthan Royals’ with the British actress, 45, supporting him.
Last month she was spotted in the grandstand with her son Damian and Warne''s three children- Brooke, Summer and Jackson- along with his ex Simone Callahan. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers