London, Apr 9 : Stars including Victoria Beckham and Coleen Rooney took to Twitter to show off their lavish family Easter celebrations, with Posh claiming that she and husband David created an array of chocolate treats themselves.
In the Rooney household, Kai appeared to be having a day fit for a king as he went on an egg hunt wearing a gold paper crown.
The two-year-old son of Manchester United footballer Wayne Rooney and his wife was pictured afterwards among piles of chocolate eggs and cakes.
When told her little boy looked adorable, Coleen tweeted back.
"Not so cute when there's chocolate everywhere haha," The Daily Mail quoted her as tweeting.
Meanwhile, Posh, who seems to be aiming for the Domestic Goddess market lately, showed off cakes and chocolate animals she said she had made.
Alongside a photograph of a selection of chocolate figurines, the 37-year-old wrote on Twitter "Fun good Friday making chocolate!! Happy Easter fashion bunnies."
Among the creations were a pink pig, a white chocolate Buddha, eggs and a football, all immaculately presented with ribbons.
David apparently got into the act as well. Victoria added a picture of yellow chocolate chicks, which she said he had made for their daughter Harper. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings