London, Apr 9 : Stars including Victoria Beckham and Coleen Rooney took to Twitter to show off their lavish family Easter celebrations, with Posh claiming that she and husband David created an array of chocolate treats themselves.
In the Rooney household, Kai appeared to be having a day fit for a king as he went on an egg hunt wearing a gold paper crown.
The two-year-old son of Manchester United footballer Wayne Rooney and his wife was pictured afterwards among piles of chocolate eggs and cakes.
When told her little boy looked adorable, Coleen tweeted back.
"Not so cute when there's chocolate everywhere haha," The Daily Mail quoted her as tweeting.
Meanwhile, Posh, who seems to be aiming for the Domestic Goddess market lately, showed off cakes and chocolate animals she said she had made.
Alongside a photograph of a selection of chocolate figurines, the 37-year-old wrote on Twitter "Fun good Friday making chocolate!! Happy Easter fashion bunnies."
Among the creations were a pink pig, a white chocolate Buddha, eggs and a football, all immaculately presented with ribbons.
David apparently got into the act as well. Victoria added a picture of yellow chocolate chicks, which she said he had made for their daughter Harper. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes