London, Nov 20 : Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham isn't interested in doing a menswear collection as she likes to try out her designs on herself first.
"I'm not really that interested, at the moment, in men's clothes," femalefirst. co. uk quoted Victoria as saying.
"How on earth, as a male, do you design dresses for women? Because how I work is I actually put the dresses on myself. And I won't disclose any of their answers but quite a few of my male friends have actually said they do put the dresses on themselves. Because how else do you know how it feels?," she said.
Victoria has three sons - Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight, and five-year-old Cruz - with footballer hubby David Beckham.
The former Spice Girl also said she has no intention to work with her husband on a line in the near future.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals