London, Nov 20 : Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham isn't interested in doing a menswear collection as she likes to try out her designs on herself first.
"I'm not really that interested, at the moment, in men's clothes," femalefirst. co. uk quoted Victoria as saying.
"How on earth, as a male, do you design dresses for women? Because how I work is I actually put the dresses on myself. And I won't disclose any of their answers but quite a few of my male friends have actually said they do put the dresses on themselves. Because how else do you know how it feels?," she said.
Victoria has three sons - Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight, and five-year-old Cruz - with footballer hubby David Beckham.
The former Spice Girl also said she has no intention to work with her husband on a line in the near future.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers