Washington, Aug 12 : Hollywood actress Vanessa Hudgens has been sued by her former producer who claims that she breached a settlement agreement.
Johnny Vieira has sued the actress for 5 million dollars.
Apparently the producer, who has filed a lawsuit in LA superior court, alleges Hudgens fired him after the success of ‘High School Musical’ but later agreed upon a settlement with him.
On the other hand Hudgens’ attorney has not yet filed the settlement with the court for approval, reports The Hollywood Reporter.
Viera has stated that his original contract with Hudgens is still in force and Hudgens’ label ‘Hollywood Record’ owes him royalties.
The former producer has also alleged that the star’s father Greg Hudgens has defamed him by sending mails to others including Hudgens’ manager stating that Viera is a predator, who preys on young artists.
Hudgens’ representative could not be reached for comment on the whole issue. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz