Washington, Aug 12 : Hollywood actress Vanessa Hudgens has been sued by her former producer who claims that she breached a settlement agreement.
Johnny Vieira has sued the actress for 5 million dollars.
Apparently the producer, who has filed a lawsuit in LA superior court, alleges Hudgens fired him after the success of ‘High School Musical’ but later agreed upon a settlement with him.
On the other hand Hudgens’ attorney has not yet filed the settlement with the court for approval, reports The Hollywood Reporter.
Viera has stated that his original contract with Hudgens is still in force and Hudgens’ label ‘Hollywood Record’ owes him royalties.
The former producer has also alleged that the star’s father Greg Hudgens has defamed him by sending mails to others including Hudgens’ manager stating that Viera is a predator, who preys on young artists.
Hudgens’ representative could not be reached for comment on the whole issue. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes