Washington, Aug 12 : Hollywood actress Vanessa Hudgens has been sued by her former producer who claims that she breached a settlement agreement.
Johnny Vieira has sued the actress for 5 million dollars.
Apparently the producer, who has filed a lawsuit in LA superior court, alleges Hudgens fired him after the success of ‘High School Musical’ but later agreed upon a settlement with him.
On the other hand Hudgens’ attorney has not yet filed the settlement with the court for approval, reports The Hollywood Reporter.
Viera has stated that his original contract with Hudgens is still in force and Hudgens’ label ‘Hollywood Record’ owes him royalties.
The former producer has also alleged that the star’s father Greg Hudgens has defamed him by sending mails to others including Hudgens’ manager stating that Viera is a predator, who preys on young artists.
Hudgens’ representative could not be reached for comment on the whole issue. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers