Wellington, Apr 10 : Tila Tequila has admitted that she really believed she was "going to die" when she suffered from a brain aneurysm last month.
The 30-year-old had an accidental overdose, which resulted in the `death-like' condition.
After she left the hospital, Tequila checked into a rehab facility in Florida to seek help for her issues but recalled the terrifying night.
"I can remember feeling like the bones were popping out the side of my head [because] the pain was so bad," Stuff. co. nz quoted her as telling Us Weekly.
"I took some medications and tried to go for a nap, but when I woke up I was vomiting. I really thought I was going to die," she revealed.
Tequila's roommate found her a while later and called for help as she was "slipping in and out of consciousness."
But now that she has come home, Tequila is determined to make the most out of life with her clean slate.
"Honestly, I feel like I have been reborn," she said.
"I should have died and feel blessed to have another chance at life and I intend to grasp it," she added.
The MTV reality star has now "started working on an autobiography" and aims to help others that have been in a similar situation. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes