Wellington, Apr 10 : Tila Tequila has admitted that she really believed she was "going to die" when she suffered from a brain aneurysm last month.
The 30-year-old had an accidental overdose, which resulted in the `death-like' condition.
After she left the hospital, Tequila checked into a rehab facility in Florida to seek help for her issues but recalled the terrifying night.
"I can remember feeling like the bones were popping out the side of my head [because] the pain was so bad," Stuff. co. nz quoted her as telling Us Weekly.
"I took some medications and tried to go for a nap, but when I woke up I was vomiting. I really thought I was going to die," she revealed.
Tequila's roommate found her a while later and called for help as she was "slipping in and out of consciousness."
But now that she has come home, Tequila is determined to make the most out of life with her clean slate.
"Honestly, I feel like I have been reborn," she said.
"I should have died and feel blessed to have another chance at life and I intend to grasp it," she added.
The MTV reality star has now "started working on an autobiography" and aims to help others that have been in a similar situation. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz