London, May 8 : Tiger Woods, who has kept a fairly low profile and kept his personal life under wraps ever since his multiple infidelities hit the headlines, surrounded himself with temptation once again as he partied in Las Vegas, last week.
The golf ace was photographed in a private cabana at the Liquid pool party at the city's Aria Hotel.
The image, obtained by TMZ. com, shows Woods with his baseball cap on backwards as he clutched his phone.
Flanked by bodyguards, the 36-year-old made a very low-key entrance through the back and hung out in the private area chatting and joking with friends.
But according to onlookers, he was the centre of attention with many of the bikini-clad beauties at the party, who began `fighting to get his attention'.
"There was a frenzy... many girls were trying to get up to his cabana, but were unsuccessful," the Daily Mail quoted a source as telling The New York Post.
So it would appear that Woods has curbed his womanising ways as the source added that he was `more interested in the people he was with'.
Woods was actually in the city for his annual Tiger Jam concert, which raises money for his foundation, which helps disadvantaged children in the US.
Headlining this year's event was Jon Bon Jovi who was snapped with the sportsman backstage.
And Woods told those attending: "Jon has done a lot for our foundation. We are thankful to him and to you all for your support." (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals