London, April 6 - Actor Taylor Lautner is in talks to appear in "Grown Ups 2" alongside Adam Sandler.
The 20-year-old "Twilight Saga" star, who rose to fame after portraying Jacob Black in the vampire film franchise, is being lined up for a key, fun role, alongside Sandler in the sequel to the 2010 comedy movie.
Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade, Salma Hayek and Maya Rudolph are all expected to reprise their roles in "Grown Ups 2", which will see Dennis Duganwill returning as the director, reports hollywoodreporter. com.
Lautner will return to the big screen later this year in "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2", the final installment in the series. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz