London, April 6 - Actor Taylor Lautner is in talks to appear in "Grown Ups 2" alongside Adam Sandler.
The 20-year-old "Twilight Saga" star, who rose to fame after portraying Jacob Black in the vampire film franchise, is being lined up for a key, fun role, alongside Sandler in the sequel to the 2010 comedy movie.
Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade, Salma Hayek and Maya Rudolph are all expected to reprise their roles in "Grown Ups 2", which will see Dennis Duganwill returning as the director, reports hollywoodreporter. com.
Lautner will return to the big screen later this year in "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2", the final installment in the series. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach