London, April 6 - Actor Taylor Lautner is in talks to appear in "Grown Ups 2" alongside Adam Sandler.
The 20-year-old "Twilight Saga" star, who rose to fame after portraying Jacob Black in the vampire film franchise, is being lined up for a key, fun role, alongside Sandler in the sequel to the 2010 comedy movie.
Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade, Salma Hayek and Maya Rudolph are all expected to reprise their roles in "Grown Ups 2", which will see Dennis Duganwill returning as the director, reports hollywoodreporter. com.
Lautner will return to the big screen later this year in "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2", the final installment in the series. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals