London, April 6 - Actor Taylor Lautner is in talks to appear in "Grown Ups 2" alongside Adam Sandler.
The 20-year-old "Twilight Saga" star, who rose to fame after portraying Jacob Black in the vampire film franchise, is being lined up for a key, fun role, alongside Sandler in the sequel to the 2010 comedy movie.
Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade, Salma Hayek and Maya Rudolph are all expected to reprise their roles in "Grown Ups 2", which will see Dennis Duganwill returning as the director, reports hollywoodreporter. com.
Lautner will return to the big screen later this year in "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2", the final installment in the series. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes