London, April 6 - Actor Taylor Lautner is in talks to appear in "Grown Ups 2" alongside Adam Sandler.
The 20-year-old "Twilight Saga" star, who rose to fame after portraying Jacob Black in the vampire film franchise, is being lined up for a key, fun role, alongside Sandler in the sequel to the 2010 comedy movie.
Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade, Salma Hayek and Maya Rudolph are all expected to reprise their roles in "Grown Ups 2", which will see Dennis Duganwill returning as the director, reports hollywoodreporter. com.
Lautner will return to the big screen later this year in "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2", the final installment in the series. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers