Washington, Sept 12: British socialite Tamara Ecclestone, is preparing to buy a new American estate, and spent time Friday, exploring comedienne Ellen Degeneres'''' Los Angeles home.
The market price of the property is around $50 million, reported Contactmusic.
However, Tamara, the Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone''''s daughter, has reportedly told Tmz. com that she won''''t be buying the place.
Tamara's newlywed sister Petra also has bought Candy Spelling''''s sprawling Los Angeles mansion for $85 million. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach