London, Mar 30 : Tamara and Petra Ecclestone, who made the most of a gloriously warm and sunny day in London, were spotted prancing along hand-in-hand on a shopping spree on one of the most expensive high end streets.
The sisters skipped along in glee as they splashed the cash in some of Sloane Square's fancy boutiques and designer stores.
The daughters of F1 mogul Bernie Ecclestone were full of the joys of spring as they strolled along the west London road in search of a new outfit or shoes.
And it was footwear that they settled on as they were snapped looking delighted with their purchases as they left the Jimmy Choo store, where a pair of heels costs 450 pounds on average.
However, before the spree commenced, they headed into Mayfair for a bite to eat at the modern Italian restaurant Cecconi's.
Tamara was delighted to see her baby sister, who was visiting from Los Angeles where she now resides.
"Lovely lunch with Petra going to miss her when she goes back to LA," the Daily Mail quoted her as tweeting.
She even added that after her huge lunch she was looking forward to burning it off in a Pilates class. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings