ashington, Dec 23 : Jessie J has revealed that the stroke, which she suffered when she was 18-year-old, taught her how to be strong and deal with the music industry.
It gave her the courage to be herself in the music industry and made her the artist she is today.
"I think what happened to be with my health in the past - when I was younger I had a minor stroke - it made me realise that you can't guarantee life every day," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
"However old you are, however much you love life, however happy you are, however healthy you are, it doesn't matter, nothing''s guaranteed. And I think it made me want to take that risk to expose myself as me and not as a version of myself.
"I don't become Jessie J. I might put a nice pair of heels on and a cooler outfit but I'm still that naughty girl who likes a slice of cheesecake on my day off," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach