ashington, Dec 23 : Jessie J has revealed that the stroke, which she suffered when she was 18-year-old, taught her how to be strong and deal with the music industry.
It gave her the courage to be herself in the music industry and made her the artist she is today.
"I think what happened to be with my health in the past - when I was younger I had a minor stroke - it made me realise that you can't guarantee life every day," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
"However old you are, however much you love life, however happy you are, however healthy you are, it doesn't matter, nothing''s guaranteed. And I think it made me want to take that risk to expose myself as me and not as a version of myself.
"I don't become Jessie J. I might put a nice pair of heels on and a cooler outfit but I'm still that naughty girl who likes a slice of cheesecake on my day off," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz