Los Angeles, April 6 - Actress Emma Stone has moved in with "Spider-Man" co-star Andrew Garfield.
The couple, who always remain tight-lipped about their romance, have moved in to an apartment in New York City.
"They have a really nice apartment, And they did all the decorating together," showbizspy. com quoted a source as saying.
"Emma and Andrew worked together on the style and enlisted an interior decorator to transform the space into the perfect love nest. They wanted a subtle, understated look that was comfortable. They're in a good place," the source added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz