Los Angeles, April 6 - Actress Emma Stone has moved in with "Spider-Man" co-star Andrew Garfield.
The couple, who always remain tight-lipped about their romance, have moved in to an apartment in New York City.
"They have a really nice apartment, And they did all the decorating together," showbizspy. com quoted a source as saying.
"Emma and Andrew worked together on the style and enlisted an interior decorator to transform the space into the perfect love nest. They wanted a subtle, understated look that was comfortable. They're in a good place," the source added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach