Los Angeles, April 6 - Actress Emma Stone has moved in with "Spider-Man" co-star Andrew Garfield.
The couple, who always remain tight-lipped about their romance, have moved in to an apartment in New York City.
"They have a really nice apartment, And they did all the decorating together," showbizspy. com quoted a source as saying.
"Emma and Andrew worked together on the style and enlisted an interior decorator to transform the space into the perfect love nest. They wanted a subtle, understated look that was comfortable. They're in a good place," the source added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers