Los Angeles, April 6 - Actress Emma Stone has moved in with "Spider-Man" co-star Andrew Garfield.
The couple, who always remain tight-lipped about their romance, have moved in to an apartment in New York City.
"They have a really nice apartment, And they did all the decorating together," showbizspy. com quoted a source as saying.
"Emma and Andrew worked together on the style and enlisted an interior decorator to transform the space into the perfect love nest. They wanted a subtle, understated look that was comfortable. They're in a good place," the source added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes