London, March 4 : American actress Christine Taylor and her director husband Ben Stiller have been transformed into cartoon characters for a special episode of kids' show "Phineas and Ferb".
Stiller is animated as a super villain while Taylor as his nagging wife in Disney's hit children show. The couple's two young children are said to be big fans of the series, reports imdb. com.
Stiller and Taylor met while filming a pilot episode for a TV series in 1999 and they married in 2000. Post marriage Taylor appeared in a string of Stiller's movies including "Zoolander" and "Tropic Thunder".
The episode featuring the Stillers will be aired in the US March 8.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals