London, March 4 : American actress Christine Taylor and her director husband Ben Stiller have been transformed into cartoon characters for a special episode of kids' show "Phineas and Ferb".
Stiller is animated as a super villain while Taylor as his nagging wife in Disney's hit children show. The couple's two young children are said to be big fans of the series, reports imdb. com.
Stiller and Taylor met while filming a pilot episode for a TV series in 1999 and they married in 2000. Post marriage Taylor appeared in a string of Stiller's movies including "Zoolander" and "Tropic Thunder".
The episode featuring the Stillers will be aired in the US March 8.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes