London, March 4 : American actress Christine Taylor and her director husband Ben Stiller have been transformed into cartoon characters for a special episode of kids' show "Phineas and Ferb".
Stiller is animated as a super villain while Taylor as his nagging wife in Disney's hit children show. The couple's two young children are said to be big fans of the series, reports imdb. com.
Stiller and Taylor met while filming a pilot episode for a TV series in 1999 and they married in 2000. Post marriage Taylor appeared in a string of Stiller's movies including "Zoolander" and "Tropic Thunder".
The episode featuring the Stillers will be aired in the US March 8.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz