New York, May 28 - Hollywood actresses Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence are desperately trying to bag Peyton Loftis' role in an adaptation of William Styron's first novel - "Lie down in Darkness".
"I want to play Peyton more than anything I can possibly taste or touch in my life. I want to play her so bad," Stewart told Elle magazine.
Meanwhile, Lawrence said she is obsessed with the character.
"I am obsessed with that part. I have this feeling of protectiveness over characters I want to play. If someone else gets the part, I'm afraid they won't do it right. I'm trying to write the director... to convince him that I should be in his movie. I'll chase him if I have to. I'll sit outside his house," Lawrence told W magazine.
The respective agents of both the actresses were taken aback with their keeness to play the role, reports New York Post. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes