New York, May 28 - Hollywood actresses Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence are desperately trying to bag Peyton Loftis' role in an adaptation of William Styron's first novel - "Lie down in Darkness".
"I want to play Peyton more than anything I can possibly taste or touch in my life. I want to play her so bad," Stewart told Elle magazine.
Meanwhile, Lawrence said she is obsessed with the character.
"I am obsessed with that part. I have this feeling of protectiveness over characters I want to play. If someone else gets the part, I'm afraid they won't do it right. I'm trying to write the director... to convince him that I should be in his movie. I'll chase him if I have to. I'll sit outside his house," Lawrence told W magazine.
The respective agents of both the actresses were taken aback with their keeness to play the role, reports New York Post. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach