New York, May 28 - Hollywood actresses Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence are desperately trying to bag Peyton Loftis' role in an adaptation of William Styron's first novel - "Lie down in Darkness".
"I want to play Peyton more than anything I can possibly taste or touch in my life. I want to play her so bad," Stewart told Elle magazine.
Meanwhile, Lawrence said she is obsessed with the character.
"I am obsessed with that part. I have this feeling of protectiveness over characters I want to play. If someone else gets the part, I'm afraid they won't do it right. I'm trying to write the director... to convince him that I should be in his movie. I'll chase him if I have to. I'll sit outside his house," Lawrence told W magazine.
The respective agents of both the actresses were taken aback with their keeness to play the role, reports New York Post. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers