Melbourne, Apr 5 : Olympic swimmer Stephanie Rice has refuted reports that suggest she has rekindled romance with her former boyfriend Eamon Sullivan.
The swimming duo say there is nothing further from the truth in spite of a magazine speculation to the contrary.
Sullivan, who hasn't had a long-term love since splitting from Rice in 2008, has maintained on Twitter that he is a steadfast bachelor.
"Not true," the Daily Telegraph quoted him as tweeting on being asked about the possible reunion.
Rice also shot down the speculation: "Sorry to disappoint ... Only friends hey Sullo." (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach