Melbourne, Apr 5 : Olympic swimmer Stephanie Rice has refuted reports that suggest she has rekindled romance with her former boyfriend Eamon Sullivan.
The swimming duo say there is nothing further from the truth in spite of a magazine speculation to the contrary.
Sullivan, who hasn't had a long-term love since splitting from Rice in 2008, has maintained on Twitter that he is a steadfast bachelor.
"Not true," the Daily Telegraph quoted him as tweeting on being asked about the possible reunion.
Rice also shot down the speculation: "Sorry to disappoint ... Only friends hey Sullo." (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz