Melbourne, Apr 5 : Olympic swimmer Stephanie Rice has refuted reports that suggest she has rekindled romance with her former boyfriend Eamon Sullivan.
The swimming duo say there is nothing further from the truth in spite of a magazine speculation to the contrary.
Sullivan, who hasn't had a long-term love since splitting from Rice in 2008, has maintained on Twitter that he is a steadfast bachelor.
"Not true," the Daily Telegraph quoted him as tweeting on being asked about the possible reunion.
Rice also shot down the speculation: "Sorry to disappoint ... Only friends hey Sullo." (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals