Melbourne, Apr 5 : Olympic swimmer Stephanie Rice has refuted reports that suggest she has rekindled romance with her former boyfriend Eamon Sullivan.
The swimming duo say there is nothing further from the truth in spite of a magazine speculation to the contrary.
Sullivan, who hasn't had a long-term love since splitting from Rice in 2008, has maintained on Twitter that he is a steadfast bachelor.
"Not true," the Daily Telegraph quoted him as tweeting on being asked about the possible reunion.
Rice also shot down the speculation: "Sorry to disappoint ... Only friends hey Sullo." (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers