Melbourne, Apr 5 : Olympic swimmer Stephanie Rice has refuted reports that suggest she has rekindled romance with her former boyfriend Eamon Sullivan.
The swimming duo say there is nothing further from the truth in spite of a magazine speculation to the contrary.
Sullivan, who hasn't had a long-term love since splitting from Rice in 2008, has maintained on Twitter that he is a steadfast bachelor.
"Not true," the Daily Telegraph quoted him as tweeting on being asked about the possible reunion.
Rice also shot down the speculation: "Sorry to disappoint ... Only friends hey Sullo." (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes