London, March 27 - Pop star Jessie J was surprised to be asked for singing advice by legendary crooner Sir Tom Jones.
The 23-year-old and Jones, 71, are two of the celebrity judges on the British version of talent show "The Voice", and she is delighted to have become friends with the Welsh singing superstar.
"It was really nice that he's been part of a completely different musical background but he's interested in knowing about the things that I have to do now as an artist," contactmusic. com quoted Jessie J as saying.
"... All of us are learning from each other. It's very nice, very humbling, to be accepted by someone like Tom Jones and for him to go, 'Jessie, how do you think I should sing this bit?'" she added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz