Washington, Mar 30 : Katy Perry took to Twitter to deny rumours that she is dating French model Baptiste Giabiconi.
The model, who tweeted a picture of the pair getting cosy at a French nightclub, was even photographed meeting Perry from a Paris train station following her Eurostar journey from the UK last week.
The 27-year-old singer's recent split from her husband Russell Brand had left her fans linking her with the world's highest paid catwalk star.
However, the `Hot n Cold' hitmaker appeared to refute the speculation.
"Just ate a ton of garlic, heard it's an immune booster," Contactmusic quoted her as tweeting.
"Hope it works, man deflector and single and satisfied," she tweeted.
Her father, who was allegedly disapproving of her relationship with her estranged husband, said he wasn't sure of her current status.
"I don't know anything about this male model guy. She is healthy and happy now," he told US Weekly.
Despite Perry's comments, Baptiste appears to have other ideas about the status of their relationship.
"It's new, they're feeling it out, but they're spending a lot of time together. He's considering moving to LA, at least for some time," his representative told the New York Post. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach