London, May 24 : Shane Warne proved he really has the ability to make tough decisions as he helped girlfriend Liz Hurley pick a suitable outfit to wear to the launch of her new bed linen.
"Choosing my dress for my bedlinen launch at House of Fraser, Westfield tomorrow. SW helping!" the Daily Mail quoted Liz as tweeting.
And the 42-year-old former leg spin bowler made a wise choice as his 46-year-old model partner looked great in a wild patterned dress as she launched her new range of bedsheets and pillowcases at House of Fraser, at the Westfield Shopping Centre, in London.
Hurley wore an orange knee length dress with a green dragon and gold printed foulard detail on it.
The Atelier Versace dress was teamed with a pair of nude colour heels and sunglasses, while Warne opted for a dapper suit and tie combination.
He not just help her choose her outfit, but also supported Hurley at bed linen launch.
Actually Warne wasn't keen on attending the launch, but can't resist Liz' request.
"Just persuaded @warne888 to come with me to the launch tomorrow. Yay!!" she wrote. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz