London, May 24 : Shane Warne proved he really has the ability to make tough decisions as he helped girlfriend Liz Hurley pick a suitable outfit to wear to the launch of her new bed linen.
"Choosing my dress for my bedlinen launch at House of Fraser, Westfield tomorrow. SW helping!" the Daily Mail quoted Liz as tweeting.
And the 42-year-old former leg spin bowler made a wise choice as his 46-year-old model partner looked great in a wild patterned dress as she launched her new range of bedsheets and pillowcases at House of Fraser, at the Westfield Shopping Centre, in London.
Hurley wore an orange knee length dress with a green dragon and gold printed foulard detail on it.
The Atelier Versace dress was teamed with a pair of nude colour heels and sunglasses, while Warne opted for a dapper suit and tie combination.
He not just help her choose her outfit, but also supported Hurley at bed linen launch.
Actually Warne wasn't keen on attending the launch, but can't resist Liz' request.
"Just persuaded @warne888 to come with me to the launch tomorrow. Yay!!" she wrote. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach