Melbourne, July 23 : Samantha Ronson has paid a visit to her ex-girlfriend Lindsay Lohan in jail.
A day after the 24-year-old star was greeted by her mother Dina and teen sister Ali, Ronson popped by the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California.
The actress will be confined for at least the next two weeks for violating probation from her DUI case.
"She''s tough, but being in a cell is hard on her. She cries daily and her emotions are up and down," News. com. au quoted her as saying.
"Everyday is a struggle to stay positive, but we all believe that she will be stronger when she finishes her sentence," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals