Melbourne, July 23 : Samantha Ronson has paid a visit to her ex-girlfriend Lindsay Lohan in jail.
A day after the 24-year-old star was greeted by her mother Dina and teen sister Ali, Ronson popped by the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California.
The actress will be confined for at least the next two weeks for violating probation from her DUI case.
"She''s tough, but being in a cell is hard on her. She cries daily and her emotions are up and down," News. com. au quoted her as saying.
"Everyday is a struggle to stay positive, but we all believe that she will be stronger when she finishes her sentence," she added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz