London, Oct 11 : British comedian Russell Brand's wax statue was unveiled at Madame Tussauds museum here.
The statue is clad in a well-fitted grey suit, open black shirt and Brand's trademark silver jewellery. The waxwork joins the likes of Dame Helen Mirren, Robert Pattinson and Angelina Jolie.
"We are delighted to welcome Russell to the attraction. He is a one off; a uniquely eccentric English entertainer with international box office hits under his belt and an ever-expanding fan base," contactmusic. com quoted Liz Edwards, PR Manager at Madame Tussauds, as saying.
"We know they are going to love the chance to get up close to one of the most recognisable men in show business and with his distinctive style he will undoubtedly be one of the most visually striking figures here at Madame Tussauds London," Edwards added.
The "Arthur" star, who is engaged to singer Katy Perry, was closely involved in the creation of his waxwork and gave a sitting for the Madame Tussauds team in Los Angeles earlier this year. The model was made in four months.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers