Washington, Feb 8 : Zac Efron has revealed that Demi Moore's eldest daughter Rumer Willis is coping well with her mother's recent health crisis.
The 49-year-old `Ghost' actress, who split from husband Ashton Kutcher last November, was hospitalised after suffering convulsions on 23rd January.
She was treated for "stress" and "exhaustion" and briefly checked in to a treatment facility.
Rumer, whose father is action man Bruce Willis, has been at her mum's side throughout her personal struggle and Efron has assured fans the 23-year-old is handling the situation well.
"Yeah, she's doing OK. She's doing fine. It's tough, but I think she's all right," Contactmusic quoted him as telling Eonline. com. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals