Washington, Feb 8 : Zac Efron has revealed that Demi Moore's eldest daughter Rumer Willis is coping well with her mother's recent health crisis.
The 49-year-old `Ghost' actress, who split from husband Ashton Kutcher last November, was hospitalised after suffering convulsions on 23rd January.
She was treated for "stress" and "exhaustion" and briefly checked in to a treatment facility.
Rumer, whose father is action man Bruce Willis, has been at her mum's side throughout her personal struggle and Efron has assured fans the 23-year-old is handling the situation well.
"Yeah, she's doing OK. She's doing fine. It's tough, but I think she's all right," Contactmusic quoted him as telling Eonline. com. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes