New York, May 18 : Cameron Diaz has admitted that she’s a ''romantic'' who isn''t afraid of eloping.
"I am a romantic. I love romance. I''m not afraid of commitment. I commit to everything I''m doing and I am hopelessly loyal," the actress tells Parade. com.
Though the stunner, 37, who’s reportedly dating Alex Rodriguez, is yet to tie the knot, she has already considered how she is going to walk down the aisle, reports The New York Daily News.
"The mystique and the romance of a big wedding are lost on me. I don''t think that I could ever do something that extravagant," she admits. "I am not much of a planner. I would probably make the phone call 20 minutes before the bus leaves for the chapel and ask if anyone is available to come. That''s probably how my wedding is going to end up." (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz