New York, May 18 : Cameron Diaz has admitted that she’s a ''romantic'' who isn''t afraid of eloping.
"I am a romantic. I love romance. I''m not afraid of commitment. I commit to everything I''m doing and I am hopelessly loyal," the actress tells Parade. com.
Though the stunner, 37, who’s reportedly dating Alex Rodriguez, is yet to tie the knot, she has already considered how she is going to walk down the aisle, reports The New York Daily News.
"The mystique and the romance of a big wedding are lost on me. I don''t think that I could ever do something that extravagant," she admits. "I am not much of a planner. I would probably make the phone call 20 minutes before the bus leaves for the chapel and ask if anyone is available to come. That''s probably how my wedding is going to end up." (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers