New York, May 18 : Cameron Diaz has admitted that she’s a ''romantic'' who isn''t afraid of eloping.
"I am a romantic. I love romance. I''m not afraid of commitment. I commit to everything I''m doing and I am hopelessly loyal," the actress tells Parade. com.
Though the stunner, 37, who’s reportedly dating Alex Rodriguez, is yet to tie the knot, she has already considered how she is going to walk down the aisle, reports The New York Daily News.
"The mystique and the romance of a big wedding are lost on me. I don''t think that I could ever do something that extravagant," she admits. "I am not much of a planner. I would probably make the phone call 20 minutes before the bus leaves for the chapel and ask if anyone is available to come. That''s probably how my wedding is going to end up." (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes