New York, May 18 : Cameron Diaz has admitted that she’s a ''romantic'' who isn''t afraid of eloping.
"I am a romantic. I love romance. I''m not afraid of commitment. I commit to everything I''m doing and I am hopelessly loyal," the actress tells Parade. com.
Though the stunner, 37, who’s reportedly dating Alex Rodriguez, is yet to tie the knot, she has already considered how she is going to walk down the aisle, reports The New York Daily News.
"The mystique and the romance of a big wedding are lost on me. I don''t think that I could ever do something that extravagant," she admits. "I am not much of a planner. I would probably make the phone call 20 minutes before the bus leaves for the chapel and ask if anyone is available to come. That''s probably how my wedding is going to end up." (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach