New York, Mar 27 : Alex Rodriguez restricted himself to a healthy diet at the Winter Music Conference in Miami over the weekend.
The Yankee slugger is reportedly following a special super-healthy lifestyle to get in peak shape for the upcoming baseball season.
While many collapsed poolside with a hangover on Sunday, a glowing A-Rod ordered steamed fish prepared without oil from Italian eatery Bianca to his cabana at the swanky Delano, the New York Post reported.
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz