New York, Mar 27 : Alex Rodriguez restricted himself to a healthy diet at the Winter Music Conference in Miami over the weekend.
The Yankee slugger is reportedly following a special super-healthy lifestyle to get in peak shape for the upcoming baseball season.
While many collapsed poolside with a hangover on Sunday, a glowing A-Rod ordered steamed fish prepared without oil from Italian eatery Bianca to his cabana at the swanky Delano, the New York Post reported.
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach