New York, May 26 : Robert Pattinson has reportedly being pursued to play the character Finnick Odair in `Catching Fire,' the sequel to `The Hunger Games'.
According to web site Think McFly Think, a studio source has said that Pattinson is a top choice for the role after with Lionsgate confirmed Francis Lawrence as the director of the sequel, the New York Post reported.
The duo have worked together in the past, in the film `Water For Elephants.'
In the `Hunger Games' mythology, Finnick Odair is one of the battle royale''s youngest winners, the victor for the 65th annual Hunger Games. When he appears in the book `Catching Fire,' he is in his mid-twenties and is noted to be very good looking, which is a perfect fit for Pattinson. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers