New York, May 26 : Robert Pattinson has reportedly being pursued to play the character Finnick Odair in `Catching Fire,' the sequel to `The Hunger Games'.
According to web site Think McFly Think, a studio source has said that Pattinson is a top choice for the role after with Lionsgate confirmed Francis Lawrence as the director of the sequel, the New York Post reported.
The duo have worked together in the past, in the film `Water For Elephants.'
In the `Hunger Games' mythology, Finnick Odair is one of the battle royale''s youngest winners, the victor for the 65th annual Hunger Games. When he appears in the book `Catching Fire,' he is in his mid-twenties and is noted to be very good looking, which is a perfect fit for Pattinson. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati