Washington, Jan 8: It seems like British pop star Robbie Williams has an obsession, and it has to do with words.
The ex Take That member, is obsessed with the word game Scrabble and he insists that he is a pro at the board game.
He is said to be a regular player and loves to play the word-building puzzle with his dad Pete in Los Angeles, where he is said to be very confident about being the Williams family scrabble champion.
"He (Pete) won't like to admit it, but I'm the Scrabble ninja in this household. Don't even come with a challenge until you have mastered the two-letter words," Contactmusic quoted Williams, as saying. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes