Washington, Jan 8: It seems like British pop star Robbie Williams has an obsession, and it has to do with words.
The ex Take That member, is obsessed with the word game Scrabble and he insists that he is a pro at the board game.
He is said to be a regular player and loves to play the word-building puzzle with his dad Pete in Los Angeles, where he is said to be very confident about being the Williams family scrabble champion.
"He (Pete) won't like to admit it, but I'm the Scrabble ninja in this household. Don't even come with a challenge until you have mastered the two-letter words," Contactmusic quoted Williams, as saying. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings