London, March 29: English five-piece vocal pop group `Take That' have hinted that Robbie Williams will stick with the band.
When William rejoined the chart-topping group after 15 years they only ever planned to release one album and go on a final tour.
But Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange and Howard Donald have reignited hopes that he will stay with them after revealing they are writing more songs together for future albums.
"We really want that and this is our dream come true. At the beginning we all said it was going to last for one album, but we''re starting to write again, so we don''t know now," the Sun quoted Barlow as saying. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers