London, March 29: English five-piece vocal pop group `Take That' have hinted that Robbie Williams will stick with the band.
When William rejoined the chart-topping group after 15 years they only ever planned to release one album and go on a final tour.
But Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange and Howard Donald have reignited hopes that he will stay with them after revealing they are writing more songs together for future albums.
"We really want that and this is our dream come true. At the beginning we all said it was going to last for one album, but we''re starting to write again, so we don''t know now," the Sun quoted Barlow as saying. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati