London, March 29: English five-piece vocal pop group `Take That' have hinted that Robbie Williams will stick with the band.
When William rejoined the chart-topping group after 15 years they only ever planned to release one album and go on a final tour.
But Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange and Howard Donald have reignited hopes that he will stay with them after revealing they are writing more songs together for future albums.
"We really want that and this is our dream come true. At the beginning we all said it was going to last for one album, but we''re starting to write again, so we don''t know now," the Sun quoted Barlow as saying. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes