London, March 29: English five-piece vocal pop group `Take That' have hinted that Robbie Williams will stick with the band.
When William rejoined the chart-topping group after 15 years they only ever planned to release one album and go on a final tour.
But Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange and Howard Donald have reignited hopes that he will stay with them after revealing they are writing more songs together for future albums.
"We really want that and this is our dream come true. At the beginning we all said it was going to last for one album, but we''re starting to write again, so we don''t know now," the Sun quoted Barlow as saying. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz