Washington, Mar 30 : Rihanna has revealed that as a kid, she used to sit outside her home in Bridgetown, Barbados, scanning the skies at night for signs of aliens.
The singer's dad, Ronald Fenty, was convinced that extra terrestrials were going to visit earth and so made her look for UFOs.
"My dad used to make me sit outside on the steps all night long looking for UFOs flying by, and I had to do that for years," she told the Sun.
"I didn't see any but I saw a falling star once and I was like, `Yessss, Dad! Come and see, it just darted," she added.
Rihanna will be experiencing her closest encounter yet with aliens in her big-screen debut in the sci-fi blockbuster `Battleship'.
She plays an American navy gunner called Raikes, who takes on some scary-looking aliens.
The movie, which also features Liam Neeson and rising star Taylor Kitsch, opens on April11.(ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach