Washington, Mar 30 : Rihanna has revealed that as a kid, she used to sit outside her home in Bridgetown, Barbados, scanning the skies at night for signs of aliens.
The singer's dad, Ronald Fenty, was convinced that extra terrestrials were going to visit earth and so made her look for UFOs.
"My dad used to make me sit outside on the steps all night long looking for UFOs flying by, and I had to do that for years," she told the Sun.
"I didn't see any but I saw a falling star once and I was like, `Yessss, Dad! Come and see, it just darted," she added.
Rihanna will be experiencing her closest encounter yet with aliens in her big-screen debut in the sci-fi blockbuster `Battleship'.
She plays an American navy gunner called Raikes, who takes on some scary-looking aliens.
The movie, which also features Liam Neeson and rising star Taylor Kitsch, opens on April11.(ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz