London, Jan 11 - Singer Rihanna is all set to team up with Cheryl Cole for her upcoming album."It's a big year for Cheryl. She can't wait for her fans to hear the music she's been passionately working on over the past 12 months," contactmusic. com quoted a source as saying.
"She has struck up a friendship with Rihanna, who recently duetted with Britsh star Calvin Harris. Rihanna thinks the world of Cheryl and will work on a party remix with her when they meet up on her next visit. The album fuses pop, hip hop, soul and dance. It already has some party anthems on it but Rihanna's would get everyone up on their feet," the source added.
The third album is rumoured to be due out in March. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals